Streaming Audio Recorder First Review
Streaming Audio Recorder is a professional audio tool to help you record streaming audio and download online streaming music. It uses a virtual sound card to record any sound played through your sound card. Fully supports almost all online streaming music sites and radio stations like MySpace, Napster, Rhapsody, Pandora, iTunes Radio, XM radio, AOL radio, etc. As a simple audio editor, you can use it to split audio files; edit ID3 tags like title, artist, and genre.
Streaming Audio Recorder Key Features
Download Streaming Music and Record Radio
- Fully supports almost all streaming music websites, download songs from MySpace, Napster, Rhapsody or Pandora, etc. easily. As long as you can play the music online, you could record them with 1:1 lossless quality.
- Record all your favorite radio shows from any online radio stations, such as XM Radio, AOL Radio, iTunes Radio, Last.fm, BBC Radio, Myspace, Pandora, PBS, etc.
Record Streaming Music in any audio format you want
- After you record the streaming music and radio shows, you can save it as any audio format you want, such as MP3, WAV, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, OGG, APE, etc.
- Compatible with all players including: iPod, iPhone, iPad, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, iRiver, Sansa, Archos, Sandisk, MP3/MP4 player, BlackBerry, Palm, Android, LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony Erisson, HTC, Dell, SIEMENS, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, Mobile Phone, etc.
Easy to use Audio Editor
- Work as audio spliter, split your record streaming music and radio into smaller audio clips.
- Simple Audio information Editor, edit ID3 tags as title, artist, album and genre to make your own music library as you like.
- User-friendly interface, record streaming audio with only few clicks.
- Free e-mail technical support, provide the best service for you.
How to record streaming audio with Streaming Audio Recorder
Click on Record button if it’s the right one for you. There will be audio spectrum graph on the top right showing there is music being playing:
Before the Streaming Audio Recorder can record sound you must:
- Be connected to the internet
- Have a web browser open
- Access an audio / video stream
Once you have found the song you want to record, hit the record button without leaving the page, the Streaming Audio Recorder will automatically begin recording as soon as you press play in the browser.
While recording, don’t worry about leaving the stream page. This will not affect your recording in any way. Free to open and surf on other tabs or windows, or even open a new browser.
When you are done recording, find your the Streaming Audio Recorder remote control widget hiding on the right side of your screen. You’ll see that the record button has become a stop button, click it and a message will appear at the bottom right of your screen, confirming a successful recording. To view and test your newly recorded track, open the Streaming Audio Recorder main tray (that window that opened when you started the program).