PowerPoint to DVD Burner First Review
With pre-made PowerPoint presentations and PowerPoint to DVD Burner you can convert and burn your PowerPoint to dynamic DVD or convert PowerPoint file to popular video just in 4 steps.
Why Burn PowerPoint to DVD or Convert PowerPoint to video?
1. A Computer with MS Office is no longer necessary for playback and only a DVD player will handle it.
2. DVD is a ubiquitous medium, which is supported by most computers and players.
3. A DVD can live for over 50 years, while a hard disk will die in 10 years.
4. You will never worry about a DVD show being modified by your audience.
PowerPoint to DVD Burner Key Features
- 1. Flexible output formats
PPT2DVD burns PowerPoint presentation to DVD for playback on TV with DVD player, and converts PowerPoint to AVI, MPEG-1/2 or WMV video clips for sharing on Web sites, blogs or portable players.
- 2. Outstanding conversion ability
Do not hesitate to add animations, transitions, sounds and video clips to your presentation, because they will perform exactly the same when you convert PowerPoint to DVD and play on DVD player.
- 3. Eye-catching DVD menus
The DVD Menu Design integrated in PPT2DVD enables you to create professional DVD menus with customizable theme packs.
- 4. Both Auto and Manual Play Mode available
When you play PowerPoint on TV with DVD player, you can play it like a movie in auto-mode, or navigate it by remote slide by slide in manual mode.
- 5. Built-in Burner
Wondershare PPT2DVD built-in burner enables you to burn the output (ISO) after conversion completed to make copies.
How to burn PowerPoint to DVD to play on DVD player?
- Step 1. Selecting Standard DVD and importing files
Run PowerPoint to DVD Burner from the shortcut on your desktop
Select standard DVD as output format, click Next
Click Browse to choose and import the presentations you want to convert. You can import up to 12 PowerPoint files for batch and burn to a single DVD disk.
If you want to view your PowerPoint by both slide by slide and sorted slide on TV, you can check both Auto mode and Manual mode
- Step 2. Configuring settings
Select a proper TV standard according to your region or country, NTSC for USA.
Adjust video margin to 10% in order to fully displaying especially when you have CRT monitor
Set output quality to meet specific using purpose
- Step 3. Creating eye-catching DVD menus with ease
PowerPoint to DVD Burner provides you with an innovative DVD menu authoring tool to create professional look DVD menus without any programming. DVD menu includes: Root Menu, allows you to choose how your presentation will be played, automatically or manually; Title Menu, allows you to select a presentation to play; Play Options, allows you to choose what to do next.