PDF to Word Converter First Review
PDF to Word Converter is an easy-to-use application, which is specially designed for converting PDF to word 2007 (.docx) and 2003(.doc). Compared with PDF to Word 1.0, PDF to Word 2.0 is improved greatly in functionality, stability and speed. Just with one click, you can convert your read-only PDF files into fully formatted editable Word documents at a high speed.
PDF to Word Converter Key Features
- Easy to Edit-Convert PDF to Word without weird text boxes and text overlapped
- Support encrypted PDF files conversion
- Support multi-language conversion: English, French, Spanish, German, Italy, Dutch, and Portuguese
- Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7 formats (.pdf)
- Support exporting Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007 formats (.doc, .docx)
- Support dragging and dropping PDF files into the program
- Batch conversion, convert multiple PDF files to Word documents in a task
- Partial conversion—Users can select any pages from the PDF file to convert
- Shortcut conversion—Right-click on a PDF file and convert it into a Word document without launching the program.
- Optimize for dual-core and multi-core processor, 300% faster than other PDF to Word Converter.
- Free e-mail technical support, provide the best service for you.
Step By Step Guide Convert PDF to Word
Step 1. Download and install PDF to Word Converter, and then run it.
Step 2. Importing PDF files. Click Add and browse your computer files to locate the PDF files to be converted. You can import as many as ten files in this program. After the files are imported, the file information will be shown in the panel.
Step 3. Converting PDF files. Just click the Convert button, and wait for a little while, you will get the Word files as you want. During the conversion, you can terminate converting the files by clicking the Cancel button where the Convert button is.
After the conversion is completed, a dialogue box will pop up, informing you the conversion is finished. You could click Open to go to the destination folder.