HP Company sold their PC department a few days ago. For this bad news, the HP tablet touchpad price drop down to only $99. It made the touchpad sold out on Amazon.com in a one day. As a strong competitor to Apple iPad, if you luck to buy a touchpad, it could be joyful to enjoy Hollywood movie on Touchpad during a long board travelling or on vacation. And this step by step guide will show you how to put DVD movie or video on Touchpad for playback.
Most DVD is CSS encrypt protect, and DVD is in VOB format. You have to decrypt the DVD and convert the movie to MPEG-4 video for playback on TouchPad. I have tried many converters and recommend this Media Converter to you. It supports all DVD movies, even the latest copyright protected DVD. And the conversion video quality is awesome, play full screen on my HP touchpad. Now, let’s start the guide.
Step1. Download and install the media converter pro, and then launch it. There are several ways to import your media files.
- Add video files: You can drag and drop your video files like AVI, YouTube video, WMV, MPEG, MKV, FLV, RMVB, VOB, etc video into the program, this converter supports batch conversion, you can import and convert several video files at a time.
- Load Files from Device: If you record video with your Camera, Mobile Phone or DV, you can connect the device to computer and use this option, the converter will scan your devices and automatically import the media file.
- Find DRM files: We all know iTunes protect their movie or TV shows with DRM, you can use this method to remove the DRM from iTunes store movie, Amazon movie, hulu movie, etc. Put them on your TouchPad, it will help you save tons of money from re-purchase them.
- Load DVD Rom: Put a DVD movie disc into your computer DVD-Rom, use this way to import the movie into the converter.
- Load ISO files: You may download movie from website in ISO image file, you can use Daemon tools to mount it at first, and them convert it with this converter.
- Load DVD Folder: If you already copy your DVD to computer, it should look like Video_TS folder and Audio_TS folder, you can use this option to convert it.
Step2. Hit the device icon to select output video format, go to ‘HD video -> MP4’. You can also customize the video resolution and video bit rate.
Step3. Select Subtitle and Language (Optional)
If you want to convert DVD movie to play on TouchPad. There should be several subtitles like English, French, German, Chinese, etc. You can select one according to your need. Selecting Language is the same.
Step4. After the above steps, click “Start” to run the conversion, it would take a few minutes to finish the conversion; you can go away and enjoy a coffer. Once the conversion is finished, you can click ‘Find Target’ to locate the mp4 video on your hard drive.
Step5. Connect your TouchPad to computer, copy the mpeg-4 video to your HP touchpad storage, you can also use windows media player to sync the mpeg-4 video to touchpad. That’s all, enjoy my guide, contact me if you need further help.