As we know, Jobs announced the iTunes movie rentals service several days ago, but it’s annoying that is has 24 hours limitation, how can we break the limitation and burn the iTunes rentals movie to DVD for playback on large screen TV? I know you can do it with Apple TV, but why do you have to spend more $229 if we can do that with software. What you need to do just two steps:
1. Remove the DRM copy-protection from iTunes rentals movie and convert it to unprotected video;
2. Burn the non-protected iTunes rentals movie to DVDs.
This step by step guide will teach you how to do that, let’s start it.
Step1. Download and install this DRM Media Converter, and then lunch it. Click 'Add' to located your purchased iTunes movie and import it. You can also drag and drop your iTunes movie into the DRM converter. This DRM Remover supports batch conversion, so you can import multiple iTunes movies or TV shows at a time.
Step2. Click the 'Video file to' dropdown list, go to 'Common Video -> AVI' and select it. The default setting works pretty well, if you want to custom the video and audio quality. You can click setting to customize the video bitrate, audio bitrate, etc.
Step3. Click 'Start', this DRM media converter will remove the DRM protection from iTunes movie or TV shows automatically. After the conversion, click 'Find target' to locate the DRM free iTunes video.
Tips: this software can also remove DRM from purchased music, and then you can put iTunes songs on PSP, Zune, Windows Movie Maker, Cell Phone, Blackberry, etc. it also works for other online stores such as Zune, Amazon, etc.
Please download and install the iTunes video to DVD burner at first. You can learn more about it by visiting here.
Launch the iTunes video to DVD burner, you will see the right UI.
1. Select radio button "To DVD"
2. Choose the "merge" or "batch" tab.
3. Click "Open" button to open your movie file(s)
4. (optional) Set your preference. Region "4" in red frames can set the output MPEG properties.
5. (Optional) Set the advanced settings as following.
6. Click "Convert" button to start the conversion task
7. After video conversion done, the "CD/DVD Burning engine" will be launched automatically. Please choose the DVD burner.
8. Please place a DVD-/+R/RW disc into your DVD burner. If it is a rewritable disc, the program will erase the disc before burning DVD disc.
9. When burning DVD is done, the DVD disc will be eject automatically. You can also find the output file at the output folder.
Done! Now you can enjoy your iTunes movie on DVD player freely.